Sunday, May 22, 2011

My inspiration has been lacking...

If you couldn't tell already, I've been a little absent. Not because i've forgotten about it, but because I really haven't been much inspired by anything, or at least not anything that I've been thinking of sharing. I have been staring at the tab in my internet explorer that shows my blogger dashboard. I also downloaded an app for my iphone where I can post blogs straight from my phone...ya know, for the small things. As you know from recent activity in my life, a lot of things have changed, including the type of things that I get to share my thoughts on. One of the fun things about working with people is that everyone is different. Sometimes that's a good thing...and sometimes it's one of the most annoying things you can imagine. As for the blog, it's a great thing, because there are new things to talk about every day. When it comes to people's health, they can get a little nutty. For instance, I've already had a patient tell me that he consulted a veterinarian about his therapy and his vet had some advice for how I should be treating the injury. You just can't make this stuff up. So more of these stories are yet to come. Don't worry, all HIPAA rules will be followed, and no patients will be harmed in the making of this blog.

No comments: