Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Debriefing

I know. I know. Now that I'm back, you all want to know what happened at training camp. Maybe interesting stories, funny athletes, pictures, etc. Well...It's coming. I think. I'm busy. I hit the ground running when I got back. So I'm coming up with inspiration and deciding what I can and cannot tell. There are rules about what can and cannot be said about things that are seen and heard at that level. So as I decide what to post and get more pictures hopefully, you can just keep checking back.

In other news:
Natalie and I are moving into a bigger townhome. It's something we've wanted to do for a while and we have held out for a really good one in a specific area of the complex, and we finally got it. We will be moving in mid October.

I am in clinicals in the hospital. It's definately not my setting, but I'm learning some interesting things. Better than anything else, it's going fast.

I graduate in less than 11 months!!!

No comments: