Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Does this look right to you?


I got this ad in the Valpak that comes in the mail. I usually just throw the envelope away without opening it, but I'm glad I looked through this one. When first looking at this ad I thought, "Oh, that looks like a pretty cool school." Then I continued to read. I want to point your attention to the fact that this is a high school that offers free child care. Well that would explain why it's a fun high school. Apparently there are a bunch of easy high school girls prowling around the campus. It's unbelievable that a high school is actually offering free day care because they think there are really that many high schoolers that have kids. I really don't have anything else to say about this. This is the first time I've seen this concept and I hope I never see it again. I wonder if sex-ed class is part of the standard curriculum there.

No comments: