Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ashton Kutcher Blames Republicans for Oil Spill...really?






Exhibit #1 - Ashton Kutcher opening his big, dumb mouth














Exhibit #2 - Ashton's Car - a Navistar CXT featuring a 70 gallon gas tank, putting out an impressive 7 MPG.

So yes he should be happy that the republicans want to drill for more oil since he drives a car that uses up as much gas as several SUV's combined per fill-up.

Or let's put it in terms of my car, a 2004 Nissan X-terra. Keep in mind that left-wing nut jobs like Ashton would call me evil for driving an SUV. In city (so at worst) my car gets 16 MPG on a 20 gallon tank. So if I were also to have a 70 gallon tank, while getting 16 MPG I could drive 1,120 miles before I had to fill up. Ashton has to fill up his abomination every 490 miles.

So...say I wanted to drive all the way out to Beverly Hills, CA where Ashton lives. I could drive the 391 miles to get there, leave a 21 gallon gas tank on his driveway and drive the 391 miles back to my house in Phoenix using the same amont of gas as he does in one fill-up in his truck.

What does he think that thing runs on? Unicorn tears?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unicorn tears! That's awesome! Yeah, he's a total jackass.